I usually do not buy "cutesy" stamps but I could not resist the one below. Here is a card I made using the following materials:
- Handstamped and embossed birthday mouse on plain cream cardstock. The stamp is designed by Tina Wenke (trademark Wenke Design Studios).
- The card is made from dual sided cardtsock - pink striped on one side and yellow polka dots with balloon from Momenta.
- I believe the matting is from the DCWV Mi Casa paper stack (turquoise and white cardstock)
- Webster's Pages turquoise bow
- Recollections bling
- Pink Stickles (it did not show up in photo but the icing is covered in sparkley glitter)
- Colored using Spectrum Noir and Distress Ink markers
In addition, I decorated the inside of the card as well with the same cardstock. so cute! Now I just need to make an envelope to match.