Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Mouse

I usually do not buy "cutesy" stamps but I could not resist the one below.  Here is a card I made using the following materials:





- Handstamped and embossed birthday mouse on plain cream cardstock.  The stamp is designed by Tina Wenke (trademark Wenke Design Studios).

- The card is made from dual sided cardtsock - pink striped on one side and yellow polka dots with balloon from Momenta.

- I believe the matting is from the DCWV Mi Casa paper stack (turquoise and white cardstock)

Webster's Pages turquoise bow

- Recollections bling

- Pink Stickles (it did not show up in photo but the icing is covered in sparkley glitter)

- Colored using Spectrum Noir and Distress Ink markers

In addition, I decorated the inside of the card as well with the same cardstock.  so cute!  Now I just need to make an envelope to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment